• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Avenged Covers to Help You Guys

Ryan McDeshen

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys! So my name is Ryan and I’ve been an Avenged fan for 10 years now. Long story short, I wanted to learn the Afterlife solo back in middle school, so I saved every dollar I had for a good year until I could get enough money to have my parents help me finish off buying a Synyster Custom. This was back in 2008, and from there the passion has only strengthened.

I was one of the winners of the Deathbat Game Contest held by the guys back in 2014, and right around that same time (just a bit before) I started an instagram channel where I would cover Avenged Sevenfold solos on guitar. I stopped doing that for a while, but now I’m posting pretty consistently again. I feel like these videos would really help some of you guys that are just learning some of the songs and I would be MORE than happy to answer any questions or help you guys out.
You can find all the videos at

Synner Endless Summer Collection