• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Avenged Sevenfold Songs

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
Those harmonics at the end, idk if I’m imagining seeing Syn do this live or if I made it up myself, but I fingerpick a natural harmonic on the high E string at the 12th fret by placing my pick hand pointer finger on the note and plucking the string with my thumb. Then the same thing on 15 (I think) of the B string.

Chris Robertson

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Thats Syn playing it live, those harmonics are damn hard! Tory is right he does use the pick hand to do them, hard to tell in this video if the harmonic was done or not. Also remember most tutorials on the song says its dropped D, this is clearly Syn playing in Standard tuning.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I was actually wrong with my natural harmonic on the 5th fret of the b string(I did it by memory and apparently my memory does not serve me well) it is actually a natural harmonic on the 3rd fret of the d string(you want to hit the not of the 17th fret of the high e string so an A)
Another way to do it is by first fretting the 12th fret on the high e string and doing a tapped harmonic on the 24th fret of the high e string and frettig the 10th fret of the b strig and doing a tap harmonic on the 22nd fret of the b string
Hope this helps

Synner Endless Summer Collection