• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Best music theory books?

Vasrely Derian

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
If you have an iphone, you should automatically have the iBooks app. Search up the book called “Music Theory for Guitar”, the one with the acoustic guitar book cover/thumbnail is the one I’m talking about. It should be free (it was for me atleast) and alot of the information is easy to understand (along with video samples) There’s 87 pages in total.
If you’re looking for a more general music theory source of info, I’d recommend musictheory.net. Its a very organized website with great visual explanations.
Good-day.

J

Jak Angelescu

Papa Gates responded to a thread that asked “Who taught you, Papa Gates?” And he listed a WHOLE bunch in one of the replies 😊😊 try using the search bar and type in “who taught you, Papa Gates?” And I’m sure you’ll find it. If not let me know and I’ll help out.