• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab! Rhythm Videos DEADLINE COMING UP!

Hi everyone! This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline to upload your rhythm videos is THIS SUNDAY, May 31st.

Please don't forget to upload your videos to the Student Shred Collaboration
If for any reason you are unable to meet the deadline, get in touch with me BEFOREHAND.

Thank you!

@Christian J.S. Schulze Aguiar @Ed Seith @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga

@Rute Rodrigues @Ids Schiere @Calvin Phillips @Dominik Graeber

@Jacques @Gabriel Perez @Jesse Salmons @Jackson Harsin @Filip Tomiša

@Alicia Willis @Adin Shepherd @Mariler Ferrer @carlosmqr @Kim La

@Steven Perrone @Sayonil Mitra @Alan Carter @Serge-Jean @Kfir Yaakovi

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kim

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, i will try to upload a new video. I already posted one, so otherwise you can use that maybe? I dont have a lot of time to practise... so im not much further than i was. I hope i have some practising time this weekend and i can post a new video

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, i will try to upload a new video. I already posted one, so otherwise you can use that maybe? I dont have a lot of time to practise... so im not much further than i was. I hope i have some practising time this weekend and i can post a new video
There is absolutely no NEED to post a 2nd. I just saw a lot of people rush their videos in 2 days and they all said they could be better at it. I just want to see their progress after 2 weeks. Anyone who doesnt post a 2nd wont be held accountable for it. Technically I'm the only one who really mentioned it so the 2nd video really isnt even related to this collab if that makes sense.

That goes without saying that all the posters did great work. I just know they can be better as well and it will help get the nerves away when you actually do that take for the collab video. Cause you'll freeze up and make those silly mistakes and discourage yourself.. or atleast I used to. Now i just dont give a fuck.

• Love
Reactions: Kim

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I just wanted to hop on and say I LOVED everyone’s videos ! I am now patiently awaiting the next step ! We have made it this far ! I know we can make it the rest of the way ! All of you guys are so phenomenal and I’m so glad I’m a part of this site that is surrounded by so many awesome people ! You guys rock !

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection