• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Did you hear it? FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I remember right before HTTK came out Papa Gates said on Facebook that he had played acoustic guitar on two songs on HTTK and one wouldn’t be making the album. When I first heard St James I realized there was no acoustic and there had to be another B-side. I’ve always wondered about that song and them today, Boom. Here it is (I’m assuming) haha love the track. Very powerful

Reactions: Filip Tomiša

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    The opening of the song was a little slower then I expected but the build up gets pretty huge. The melody syn plays is so simple.. I feel its really bluesy. A huge example of how simple can be so beautiful.

I need to listen full blast tomorrow the first song I hear in the headphones to get the whole aspect.

One thing I'll say. I understand why it was left off hail to the king.

I HOPE THIS IS A HINT FOR WHAT IS TO COME.

Reactions: Filip Tomiša

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    Goddamn man! Matt's vocal work is top notch on this tune as well as Syn's playing! I'm curious to why it was snubbed from the album. This is kickass!
    I know right?! As soon as I heard Matt's vocals I knew it was gonna be amazing. For me Matt's best vocal performance was on Hail to the King album so that's why I love this song so much.