• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Do we live in a simulation?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Sorry having a completely non-guitar related forum topic but my faculty is having a teacher of the year colloquiem where 5 teachers will give a talk trying to answer the question: are we living in a Simulation? I immediately had to think about the stage and i thought it was pretty cool!

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Watch the whole video, it explains everything. You don’t even have to like science to be able to watch it. They did an experiment that’s really mindblowing and it makes you think. Don’t worry, it’s not like some kind of a conspiracy theory like “finding bigfoot” or some shit like that :D. It’s really interesting.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Ever since The Stage was released, I became interested in this topic. But the deeper my rabbit hole got, I began studying things outside the concepts of the album, like parapsychology, metaphysics, spirituality, Gnosticism, while also watching some interviews by this famous Croatian SF writer and conspiracy theorist Krešimir Mišak and the infamous David Icke, who I assume most people know by now.
My personal opinion is that we live in a system, specifically designed to enslave mankind. Whether it’s a simulation or something else, it’s actually irrelevant. Something happened to us to the point where we became slaves of our political systems, social systems, and now our technology systems. But this raises a question, who could have possibly done that? If animals aren’t able to create non-animal world, how were humans able to create a non-human world? Well, I don’t think it’s humans who did it… They have many names, Anunnaki, Archons, extra-terrestrials etc. But every ancient culture in every corner of the world, from Mayans to Sumerians, claims that sometime in our history, these beings visited Earth and gave us knowledge and technology. So whoever they may be, they very well knew the depth of human consciousness and have created this prison we’re in, call it a simulation, a matrix or whatever.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Im watching that video now and im at like 25 minutes and im not buying it at all because the argumenten aren’t solid. He is simply making comments on stuff Einstein did. It kinda seems like one of those illuminatie theoryou video’s to me but ill Just wait until next week to see what my teachers have to say about it

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Right from 25 min they start to do the experiment and they keep improving it. The video starts with Einstein and other scientists just so you could understand whats going on in the video. Just watch it from 25 min then or 30 when they show how waves became particles when the person decided to observe the experiment.

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Well, I don’t need that video to tell me how little we know about the universe. We don’t even know what is our consciousness, let alone going in outer space and whatnot. But the thing is that people in ancient history were able to understand the universe better than we are now, because they used a higher percentage of their brains.
So that means that even if we are in a simulation, we simply aren’t conscious enough to figure it out and escape from it.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Yeah i watched the whole thing. Still not really buyang it because all they are doing is pointing out scientific discoveries which the average physics student already knows about. There is never a concrete point why and how the whole thing works