• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Do you see my videos in the riff section?

J

Jak Angelescu

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Cedric. You are not the only student with this issue. Please tell me the DATE of the last few times you have posted your riffs. There are some students (like me) who don’t see it in the riff community but I do on my profile, but OTHERS can see it. Then there are issues of students where NO one can see it. Please tell me the dates of when you posted and I will check for you.
Thank you so much!

Cedric L

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Germany
Thank you Jak!
My first attempt was 6 hours ago. The second attempt 1 hour. I can’t tell you the exact time because I live in germany. I don’t know what time you have.
I see my riffs on my profile too. So the upload was successful.
Thank you for your help!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

@Riku thank you for reminding me buddy. I am kind of all over the place trying to get people verified and seeing who can be seen on the Community page and who can’t be. I just checked your message again and reread over it. I can only see your riff on your personal profile page but I cannot see it on the Community page. I don’t want anybody to be left out so if you want to, I can try posting it for you tonight so that you can at least be seen

J

Jak Angelescu

Or you can go ahead and make a forum post about it. I saw that you specifically asked for feedback and posting it as a forum post would be a great way to get feedback since the comments are disabled

Synner Endless Summer Collection