• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Family

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    This is by far my favorite place online. I always look forward to seeing what everyone's up to on here whether it's showing off the new riff they been practicing for a while or people asking questions and receiving helpful answers. By far one of the friendliest and most easy going communities that I'm happy to be a part of.

Lulua7x

Free Bird Player
    Apr 17, 2020
    Can't agree more! The best place on the internet and weirdly enough better than a lot of places outside the Internet! šŸ˜‚ <3
    Yess I'm really getting attached to this place, weird right? Cuz I've never gotten attached to "school"šŸ¤£haha but this is different. I'm an introvert I like home alot anyways:p

Lulua7x

Free Bird Player
    Apr 17, 2020
    This is by far my favorite place online. I always look forward to seeing what everyone's up to on here whether it's showing off the new riff they been practicing for a while or people asking questions and receiving helpful answers. By far one of the friendliest and most easy going communities that I'm happy to be a part of.
    Same! Aw that's really nice of you. Yes people here support youšŸ„°

Reactions: Donovan Etue
    Synner Endless Summer Collection