• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favorite Solo you can play/want to play?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey guys, just wanted to know which solo that you can Play is your favorite and why. Also which solo do you all have as a Goal to Play someday? For me, I’m really diggin some Metallica solos at the moment, as they are so melodic and partly easy to lern. I always Play the Nothing Else Matters solo as a “warmup”. Also the Buried Alive Solo is something I really want to lern, but I am not good enough to make it yet.

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Liberty IN
    I would love to learn the solo to buried alive. After life and almost are also ones I want to learn. I can play the solo to hardwired by Metallica almost to full tempo. I can play some solos by shinedown, but the majority of songs on my bucket list are ones by A7x

Lenore M

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Right now I’m trying to perfect the solo from “Through The Fire And Flames” by Dragonforce. It’s taking me forever to memorize it but I’m almost there. My long term goal is to learn (and play well) is Ludwig van Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata-3rd Movement. Talk about taking forever!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Buried Alive, Afterlife, Paradigm, sunny disposition, the stage, Dani California, wet Sand, Slow Dancing in A Burnig Room, Gravity, stairway to Heaven, Gates Of babylon. This is almost my routine when I have little time to play. I would love to play Fermi Paradox too

Synner Endless Summer Collection