• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Harmony/songwriting lesson poll 4

Which song should I analyze next week?

• Brian Haner Sr - Rockstar

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Django Reinhardt - I'll See You In My Dreams

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • The Beatles - Mean Mr Mustard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Wet Sand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko
Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I'm kinda confused, this poll has been up for a week and just one person voted for I'll see you in my dreams and now somehow it has 6 votes with a tie.

I'm doing I'll see you on my dreams because deadlines are deadlines(and I said I was gonna do that one) but please if you want to vote for these just do it before Sunday evening this week.

Last edited:

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I'm kinda confused, this poll has been up for a week and just one person voted for I'll see you in my dreams and now somehow it has 6 votes with a tie.

I'm doing I'll see you on my dreams because deadlines are deadlines(and I said I was gonna do that one) but please if you want to vote for these just do it before Sunday evening this week.

I see no point in voting for something I don't know. Then I would only take away the opportunity for others to get a song they like. Probably most of the active members don't know the exact songs of this weeks poll?

Reactions: idssdi

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I see no point in voting for something I don't know. Then I would only take away the opportunity for others to get a song they like. Probably most of the active members don't know the exact songs of this weeks poll?
    Maybe that's the case but it's more that it suddenly got a lot of votes after I said I was doing I'll see you in my dreams, that's what confuses me a little bit. Not voting because you don't know the songs is actually really fair

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019

The issue i find is while ids picks songs from a variety.. they are essentially songs hed interested in and some people probably just dont know the songs like dom said.. or it's a song they arent interested in. Therefore they probably sont want to see it analyzed.

Not to say that ids cant pick what he wants cause they are his songs.. but maybe try to add a few more popular songs with the people here.. like I think that's why a7x always won the past few weeks. That's what people wanna see.

Maybe focus on blue artists next week alone? That's one id like to see analyzed. I'll admit I havent voted at all.. but then again I didnt know any of the songs. Cept the a7x ones of course.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

The issue i find is while ids picks songs from a variety.. they are essentially songs hed interested in and some people probably just dont know the songs like dom said.. or it's a song they arent interested in. Therefore they probably sont want to see it analyzed.

Not to say that ids cant pick what he wants cause they are his songs.. but maybe try to add a few more popular songs with the people here.. like I think that's why a7x always won the past few weeks. That's what people wanna see.

Maybe focus on blue artists next week alone? That's one id like to see analyzed. I'll admit I havent voted at all.. but then again I didnt know any of the songs. Cept the a7x ones of course.
    I agree with the idea of picking some blues songs! Especially with the new lessons that have been added. I do tend to know most of the ones that he offers. But they're not really ones that I would be intrested in. When he did paradigm I was super excited because that was awesome! And I loved that 1!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I agree with the idea of picking some blues songs! Especially with the new lessons that have been added. I do tend to know most of the ones that he offers. But they're not really ones that I would be intrested in. When he did paradigm I was super excited because that was awesome! And I loved that 1!

When he had john Mayer on there I was intrigued because I dont know him well. Ids has spoke highly on him. I watched the solo he shared on Instagram and it was neat. I'd love to hear ids opinion on what he's doing in his songs. Give us a new idea for our blues writing!