• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

hello everyone, i'm new here i'm Ricardo

Ricardo Lopes

Garage band Groupie
Apr 2, 2020
Portugal
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ricardo and I'm 32 years old and I'm from Portugal.

About 6 years ago I started to learn guitar alone, it didn't go well and I felt I was in the same place, I had no direction and what would be the next step, and I got frustrated and ended up giving up.

We are all going through a difficult time, Unfortunately and luckily I now have time, sometimes I don't know what to do, so I decided to give myself another chance to go back to learning guitar at this fantastic school.
I love A7X and it was because of my sister that I started to like it and now Syn is one of my favorite guitarists.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Syn and Brian for creating this school.

Be Safe

P.s - My English is basic I had to ask for help from the google translator, I apologize if something is out of context.
I will try my best.

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Hey Ricardo! Welcome to the school! First off your English seems fine. I understood what you were saying all the way through. Anyway I'm glad to hear you decided to pick up guitar again! The lessons here are very well done and will be incredibly helpful at helping you improve at guitar. If you have any questions feel free to ask! There are quite a few people here who can try and help you out whether you've got questions about technique, gigging, recording, how to play certain songs, maintenance, and other stuff! I wish you the best of luck on restarting your guitar playing journey.

Reactions: Ricardo Lopes

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey there, welcome to the family! That's awesome that you decided to pick up guitar again. What I would recommend you is to record yourself and share your progress here. It doesn't matter if it's "only" a new chord you learned, but recording yourself and sharing it here can help your playing immensely. :)
    Enjoy and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    Bemvindo! Welcome buddy! Honestly this is a really great resource for learning. My playing has definitely improved as a direct result of this website being created. One of the best things that came from this is learning the importance of playing along with a metronome. There are also many great exercises and above all else people on here.

Synner Endless Summer Collection