• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello from the Netherlands!

Sabine Heimans

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Netherlands
instagram.com
Hi everyone,

thought I'd say hello - all the way from the Netherlands!
My name is Sabine, I am 32 years old and I suck at writing introductions!

Even though I am a big, big fan of music - I was raised on literally everything - I unfortunately don't play any instruments.
Well, I used to play the flute as a kid, it was a thing at the time, lol.
I work a fulltime job in International Sales (we sell cheese, how very Dutch!) and find it hard to make time ánd have the energy to pick up a new hobby right now.
But who knows, maybe someday in the future I will pick up a guitar and start, right here!

For now I will be here for fun, for support and perhaps to make some new friends! :)

Since this introduction isn't much, feel free to ask questions :)

Sabine Heimans

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Netherlands
instagram.com
Hi Sabine!
Great to hear from you! Hopefully you can find time to play a little guitar in the future. In the meantime, send me cheese!
Cheers!
PG

@Brian Haner Sr. I would if I could! Did you know that we can not sell regular cheese to the United States because some ingredients (which are totally normal and safe to eat) are not approved by the FDA. Any cheese you find in the USA that comes from the Netherlands is not as good a real cheese ín the Netherlands!

Synner Endless Summer Collection