• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello from the UK!

MichaelW

Garage band Groupie
Jun 28, 2020
UK
Hey, I heard you guys are a friendly bunch. That true? :D

I started learning as a kid in the 90's, but was never very good... then life kinda got in the way a bit and I didn't play for over 15 years. That all changed last year when I bought my Ibanez and I'm slowly feeling like I'm getting to where I used to be skill wise. Looking forward to trying out the lessons on here!

Ibanez.jpeg

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey, I heard you guys are a friendly bunch. That true? :D

I started learning as a kid in the 90's, but was never very good... then life kinda got in the way a bit and I didn't play for over 15 years. That all changed last year when I bought my Ibanez and I'm slowly feeling like I'm getting to where I used to be skill wise. Looking forward to trying out the lessons on here!

View attachment 825

Nah, we're not friendly. We're RIDICULOUSLY friendly, haha! I'm Jak, the community leader and an admin! Welcome! I look forward to watching you grow and learn! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Reactions: Nocturne
Synner Endless Summer Collection