• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey Everyone!

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Just wanted to say a hi to all. I’m certainly not exactly new but this is a new account. I’ve very excited for this musical Journey as I’ve already started the lessons. I look forward to playing with everyone and the future!
Welcome home...if you need anything ask..lots of great players and great people in here

Reactions: OldBreakDown
Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Hey man welcome to the School Forums! Glad to have you here. Like John said, if you have any questions feel free to ask away! There are quite a few people in here who can help you with most tasks related to guitar whether theory, maintenance, or recommendations on guitars!
Just dont ask me about tuning a syn custom...you will break a string😀😀

Reactions: OldBreakDown

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Just dont ask me about tuning a syn custom...you will break a string😀😀
    Haha possibly some good news! Seems like Syn may be coming out with a hard tail model of his signature this year! Just spotted one with a hipshot bridge on Andertons visit to the Schecter booth at NAMM! Might not have to worry about changing strings more than once a month!

Last edited:

OldBreakDown

Free Bird Player
    Dec 4, 2019
    Haha possibly some good news! Seems like Syn may be coming out with a hard tail model of his signature this year! Just spotted one with a hipshot bridge on Andertons visit to the Schecter booth at NAMM! Might not have to worry about changing strings more than once a month!
    Oh man, after a spent that much money, a new one this year... that’s great..... I’m kidding, that’s awesome. Did you see Scheter’s custom red and white Syn guitar??

Reactions: Donovan Etue