• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi

DrewJamz

Free Bird Player
Jun 13, 2020
My name is Andrew.

I've been playing for over 30 years. I like playing melodic old-school 70s-early 80s type heavy rock. One day I hope to get much deeper into mellower Mason Williams or Tony Mottola type guitar styles but the addiction of the Ibanez Tube Screamer all these years is awfully tough to beat. ;)

I played in some bands as a youth in the late 80s so I have some experience playing in front of small crowds.

Nowadays as a busy working adult, I still play for fun and release. I do like to write original songs and do rough recordings of them for posterity (or so I don't forget them).

I do like to check out people play, see if I can learn a few tweaks here and there. Even past one's formative time, there's always something to be learned.

Cheers and keep rocking (or picking or strumming or shredding or whatever you do)!

Synner Endless Summer Collection