• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How many times have you seen A7X live?

Lucas Weiman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
3. Once was at a festival, and on the act right before them, Chevelle, I think, their singer went into the crowd to high-5 people and everyone tried to run up to him, and when they did they exposed the front which I ran up to, and I was like 4 rows away and stayed there till Avenged played lol
20160924_235255.jpg

Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Not entirely sure.

Definitely at least once on each of white album, Nightmare, and HttK. So at least 3 times, probably 4, because I think it was twice on at least one of those tours. I had tix for The Stage in Phx, but that was a few days after Matt's voice ducked out, so I missed it. I had also passed on the Metallica slot, figuring I'd catch them on The Stage with the bigger set and stage. Oh well.

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Naha Okinawa
    So far never since we've just never really been in the same places around the same times as life goes. Hopefully when they do go live again they'll make an international tour out in Asia because I'll be in Japan for the next several years 🤘 All other concerts I've been to I've been in the pit.... Chevelle and Trivium got fucking wild. So is it bad that I want to get backstage tickets this time? 😆

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Autumn

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portland, Oregon
    Once! I had the privilege of seeing them open for Metallica in Seattle in 2017! What a show!! I spent almost all my saved money to get there, and got squished in the GA crowd! My favorite memory of that show is M. Shadows catching a pair of panties that was thrown up to him. I can't wait until they go on tour again! I wish I could have seen a longer set. I also had tickets to another show, but they cancelled it a bit before the show arrived :cry:😭