• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How many times have you seen A7X live?

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Argentina
hi guys how many times have you seen avenged sevenfold live and in where city and year was that? and what its your favourite moment of each time?
i sadly just one :( when they came to argentina in 2014 and it was the best thing in my life til now , i remember that i was in the middle of the theather and then in the last song i accidentally enter in a mosh pit and then ended right in front of the stage haha so i could see them really close :) i hope someday i could met them or at least just meet Syn And PG :) will be like a dream come true :)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dan Milligan

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Ohio
I had to go through my ticket stubs to get a detailed list (I still think I might be missing some) but these were the ones I found so like 9 times at least

Feb.6.2006 Newport Music Hall, Columbus OH (City of Evil Tour)
Sep.17.2006 X-Fest, Dayton OH
Nov.23.2008 The Schottenstein Center, Columbus OH
Feb.20.2009 Wolstein Center, Cleveland OH
Mar.21.2009 Giant Center, Hershey PA
Aug.24.2010 Uproar Festival, Lifestyle Communities Pavilion, Columbus OH
Jan.29.2011 US Bank Arena Cincinnati OH (Nightmare After Christmas Tour)
Jul.26.2014 Mayhem Festival, First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown Pennsylvania
Jun.21.2017 BB&T Pavilion, Camden NJ (Makeup show from Metallica Show May.12.2017 in Philadelphia PA)

As for a Favorite moment I honestly don't think I could pick just one. So many memories.🤘