• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Let's talk covers today on SynTv at 15hEST!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone!

So little change in program today, Iris decided to cancel her stream due to personal circumstances and I decided that I could jump on stream and chat a little bit!

The subject of this stream will be covers! More specifically, I want to get into a sort of ''breakdown'' of some well known covers by different popular artist and how some can reinvent a song in their own style and still make it super interesting! I've had this idea because I've been listening to Retrovertigo by Mr Bungle a lot and I was just fascinated by both the original and the Avenged version. After, I went in just went into a spiral of listening to different covers of song that I liked who really took the concept and did something special and different!

In other words, I just want to get into a nice chill conversation about music, being creative in the process of songwriting and how some artists have been able to readapt a song they loved to be closer to them!

I'll see y'all today on SynTv at 15hEST!!!

- Rad Synner