• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

NEW HOMEWORK: Lesson 10 And Tutorials!

Evan Cosman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys really sorry I havent been on for a couple weeks I was busy with exams
All of your guys’s solos and riffs are so cool!
I’ll start working on mine, @jak just for clarification do you mean each time the chords change you play the same “six magic note” riff according to each chord, or do you keep playing the same riff in the same spot even if it is a different chord, sorry if thats a stupid question

Evan Cosman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
oh okay yeah its just using the g position pentatonic,
but like lets say im playing in the key of Am and then the chord changes to a C can i still play the notes that correspond to the Am chord or do i need to switch to notes in the C major scale?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Aaron Shepanik

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
@jak @ailee Thank you both for the comments!!
@calvin Thanks! TBH I’m not exactly sure how the video was recording the audio, I think it was getting both the built-in mic and some direct from amplitube–I’m still working understanding all the settings while recording video.

J

Jak Angelescu

@kim and @evan SUCH GREAT WORK to the both of you! Ahhh, I am so happy with the work everyone is doing! I’m sure PG and Professor Dr. Synyster Gates would be proud, too!
Remember, I go live tomorrow on my Instagram at 3pm CST if you guys want to join me and demonstrate your homework. Here is mine, along with a little demonstration of how far you can take these 6 magic notes just in case if you think it’s a simple thing that doesn’t really matter 🙂
My chord died, so hopefully you can here the stuff well enough 🙂

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
The way I record you dont hear me just the amp. That’s why I type my stuff out or just do a separate take with my phone.
I have good and bad news for tomorrow. I dont work however I have to help my brother move. But I’m gonna post a video tonight of my 2 eludes I created. Then I’m gonna jump on my streetjelly account that finally works now.. in only Mozilla. Even tho they said they’d master chrome before Mozilla lol. But if you wanna come watch me do up my eludes ill put the link here. I dont have the active mic but atleast you’ll get to chat with me if you had anything to say.
http://Www.streetjelly.com/no_centz

J

Jak Angelescu

Don’t forget guys! Join me live today at 3:00 p.m. CST to show off your homework! You don’t have to and it’s completely optional. But we always have loads of fun when we do these kinds of things. I would love to see some of you there!