• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Perfect record

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Honestly, I always thought Green Day was kind of poser, from the fake accents to the stolen songs (I forget which one, but one of them is TOTALLY Chicago's 25 or six two four, and that's not at all the only one).

Yeah, I know the song. The first thing that hit me when I listened to it. It's called Brain Stew. Also, Jesus Of Suburbia borrows a LOT from Summer of 69 during the second phase of the song. Listened to a lot of Green Day in High School (American Idiot was the jam back then), but I can't really stand them anymore. A lot of it has to do with them becoming way too invested in the political side of things.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Yeah, I know the song. The first thing that hit me when I listened to it. It's called Brain Stew. Also, Jesus Of Suburbia borrows a LOT from Summer of 69 during the second phase of the song. Listened to a lot of Green Day in High School (American Idiot was the jam back then), but I can't really stand them anymore. A lot of it has to do with them becoming way too invested in the political side of things.

I feel like they stopped writing music and just wrote to be popular. I mean kudos to them cause they sure still have their fans out there and growing more in todays age with the agreement with nhl. They definitely sent stupid.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I forgot The empyrean by John Frusciante. It's one of those records I don't listen to that much because when I do I just kinda stop doing anything else, that's how good it is imo. Weirdly enough also better than any RHCP record imho.

Firsty Lasty

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    I'll also shout out a couple of albums which are perfect at what they are.
    Blazon Stone "Down in the Dark"
    Blazon Stone "Hymns of Triumph and Death"

I listened to the song "Into Victory" while driving to work every day no exceptions for probably about two months straight.

Reactions: Jacques
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    Sounding the Seventh Trumpet - Avenged Sevenfold
    Waking the Fallen - Avenged Sevenfold
    City of Evil - Avenged Sevenfold
    Self Titled - Avenged Sevenfold
    Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
    Hail to the King - Avenged Sevenfold
    Hail to the King: Deathbat - Original Video Game Soundtrack - Avenged Sevenfold
    The Stage (Deluxe Edition) - Avenged Sevenfold
    Live at the Grammy Museum - Avenged Sevenfold
    Black Reign - Avenged Sevenfold
    Diamonds in the Rough - Avenged Sevenfold

• Haha
    Reactions: idssdi