• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Roman Sky

Tom Foulk

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys, been on here for a while, just never really have had time to post between having to work two jobs, one of which are 12 hour shifts. But I have a question. I’ve been attempting to learn Roman Sky. I have the tab book that came out for the album, but I’m still having trouble. I don’t get to play nearly as much as I wish I could, between being a police officer and still having to work a second job to make ends meet, finding time to play is very difficult. I’m trying to learn the song for my grandfather who passed away nearly a year ago, and the song became closure for me. If anyone knows of a good video to watch, the videos I’ve seen don’t line up too well with the tab book. Thank you everyone.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
In what way does tabbook not line up with videos you’ve seen? If they do fingerings wrong it’s not such a big deal.
I would also like to stress that tabs usually mostly help you to get in the right ballpark but usually aren’t entirely correct so try to mix your ears with the tabs and you should be able to figure it out.