• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Selling 2 synyster custom-S, one signed

Ludwig971

New Student
Apr 9, 2020
Selling one unused in mint condition synyster gates custom-s as seen on picture. It’s also signed and comes with hard-case.
For a quick deal i’ll also throw in my old custom-s in black/gold. (However that one is a bit more well played and shipping will add on)

Ships from Sweden but shipping works just fine, have sold and shipped a Hellwin USA head to the states on this forum before.

Asking price:$1300+shipping
Email me at: [email protected]

Attachments

• 76AEC501-D2C6-467C-B2DC-EBD05D20E4C3.jpeg
    76AEC501-D2C6-467C-B2DC-EBD05D20E4C3.jpeg
    808.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I think the new ones are limited edition though. Not sure what ups the price more him signing them or it being a limited edition.
They are. I tried explaining that to a guy in the schecter forums and he was a complete moron about it lol I doubt you'll see the others restock for a bit. When they do though.. if I dont have the avenger by then I'll be looking at that. It may be my only route for now. I cant imagine syns sounds any different then the hb 105 I had. Probably better right? I heard Ben's beefy tone the other day.

Reactions: idssdi

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    That actually seems like a pretty good deal for two guitars!

I would ALMOST entertain the offer however i am after the Custom-S with his Schecter USA Signature Humbucker in the bridge position instead of the SH-8 invader. There is a difference between the two right?

Im asking only cause i see some guitars advertised as "custom syn gates sh-8 invader humbucker" yet it has his custom face plate w/ his engraved signature.