Submission for Six Magic Notes Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Trash God

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Jan 2, 2021
    New Mexico
    www.instagram.com

I hope I did this right. But here is my submission for the contest. I am honestly happy that I was able to play something after taking like 2 weeks off from guitar, so this was a nice way to ease back into something I thought I had lost the fire for. Good luck to everyone who decides to participate!!

Imheretolearn

Free Bird Player
    Mar 28, 2020

I hope I did this right. But here is my submission for the contest. I am honestly happy that I was able to play something after taking like 2 weeks off from guitar, so this was a nice way to ease back into something I thought I had lost the fire for. Good luck to everyone who decides to participate!!

I unfortunately couldn't really figure how exactly to do this but I hope this works. I have been playing for about 2 years now and I am an Avenged Sevenfold super fan. Anyways, good luck to everyone participating!!
    Unfortunately I did not read the rules well. This is not within the six allowed notes. I'm sorry guys.

Radu-Cristian Perde

Administrator
    Staff member
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal

Hell yeah!!! That's fucking awesome!! Glad you participate!!
    Unfortunately I did not read the rules well. This is not within the six allowed notes. I'm sorry guys.
    No worries, it happens! Looking forward to your participation within the rules now ;)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Muz Malek

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Singapore
    www.instagram.com
    Here's my attempt!

When @Syn Gates & @Brian Haner Sr. says you can with 6 notes max, it means you can! (even if you only have 4 strings)

It's funny because recently I happen to be playing lead lines from existing songs within the "box" without moving my fretting hand too much just for the fun of it haha.

This was a fun one! All the best to all Synners participating! :rock-hand: :rock-hand: :rock-hand:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.