• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Super saddened

Synrocker

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 14, 2021
United States
So March 15th I ordered the schecter syn golden goddess guitar from his site. After hearing nothing from support I messaged them and was notified the last 3 golden goddess guitars were damaged beyond repair. I am so sad as I was super excited to have something signed by @Syn Gates himself. They are unsure if another will be made either. I knew I should have spent extra and got the limited edition dark knight. Welp rant over. Time to be sad for the next week

Synrocker

Mar 14, 2021
United States
That's what I'd like to know they told me the fulfillment center said all three were damaged beyond repair. Just sucks I was debating between the dark knight for 1500 more but decided the golden goddess was just so beautiful. Yeah it sucks though because now I may not even get a guitar from him

• Sad
Reactions: idssdi

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    That's what I'd like to know they told me the fulfillment center said all three were damaged beyond repair. Just sucks I was debating between the dark knight for 1500 more but decided the golden goddess was just so beautiful. Yeah it sucks though because now I may not even get a guitar from him
    Someone here had a similar problem once and not only they sent him another guitar, but Syn actually heard about the incident and wrote a letter to this fan AND sent him some stage used picks. So, I am sure they will make it up to you!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Synrocker

Mar 14, 2021
    United States
    Well I could if I had another 1500 in my account but I don't. I ended up buying the goldburst as well from another site so I was gonna have one signed guitar and then a custom S goldburst. So now I can't just buy the dark knight. As cool as it would be to own

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I honestly don't see the dark knight selling off as fast as the last one. It'd be sold out by now. I think now is the perfect time to plan a budget for it cause once people make money again after the pandemic you'll never get that chance. It's an investment I'd make of i could but a it'll be more a collectible and I dont wanna do that to it cause I have guitars already and b i have many unique syn things already. I say the same thing about the clothing. I see items I want go all the time but you know other things will come in its place. I'm pretty confident syn isn't done playing with his guitar specs. I'd expect another model or two named differently. I didn't expect the dark knight but it came so fast after the blood moon that I'm pretty sure there may be more ideas in syns head. The pedal is one to start too.

Reactions: Synrocker

Zachary Virga

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Someone here had a similar problem once and not only they sent him another guitar, but Syn actually heard about the incident and wrote a letter to this fan AND sent him some stage used picks. So, I am sure they will make it up to you!
    Hey it's great to see that somebody remembered me and my incident hehe. I was definitely surprised to see this comment about me here :)

Yeah i'm pretty sure Syn would make it right with him if he found out like he did to me. He loves his fans and you can tell. That's why Syn and his team are so great.

Last edited:
    Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

Synrocker

Mar 14, 2021
    United States
    Hey it's great to see that somebody remembered me and my incident hehe. I was definitely surprised to see this comment about me here :)

Yeah i'm pretty sure Syn would make it right with him if he found out like he did to me. He loves his fans and you can tell. That's why Syn and his tean are so great.
    Well maybe syn will see this if not it is what it is

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Singapore
    www.instagram.com
    So March 15th I ordered the schecter syn golden goddess guitar from his site. After hearing nothing from support I messaged them and was notified the last 3 golden goddess guitars were damaged beyond repair. I am so sad as I was super excited to have something signed by @Syn Gates himself. They are unsure if another will be made either. I knew I should have spent extra and got the limited edition dark knight. Welp rant over. Time to be sad for the next week
    hey man, at least they were honest enough to let you know they're damaged before shipping! That's QC at best! they never disappoint.

Hope you get your hands on a good one!

Synrocker

Mar 14, 2021
    United States
    hey man, at least they were honest enough to let you know they're damaged before shipping! That's QC at best! they never disappoint.

Hope you get your hands on a good one!
    Yes definitely. However i will say they never attempted to reache the whole time I had to contact them. I am happy to know what happened it does suck though. I am sure they will get it fixed for me :)

Reactions: chris_is_cool

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Singapore
    www.instagram.com
    Yes definitely. However i will say they never attempted to reache the whole time I had to contact them. I am happy to know what happened it does suck though. I am sure they will get it fixed for me :)
    Probably can only positively assume that everyone there's getting that shit sorted out, hence wasn't able to update you.

Best wishes!