• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The lesson told me to introduce myself, hi!

Imactuallyadrummer

Campfire Attention Holder
May 27, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Hi all! Hope you’re all staying safe and healthy.
I’ve from Canada and as my name suggests, I’m actually a drummer. I’ve only recently picked up a guitar (quite literally) and I heard these lessons were geared even for those that were picking up a guitar for the first time like myself. I’ve always been interested in learning but never knew where to start. Accessibility to these lessons gave me the final push forward to give it a try! No more excuses!!! (y)

I’ve already done the first set of lessons and damn I must say the layout was done SO well and is so user friendly. I wish I had these when I was first learning how to drum back then! And I love to see the concept of community and encouraging each other. I hope to be a part of this soon!!! But likely as the encouraged, not the encourager!!! Lol

K

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Imactuallyadrummer

Campfire Attention Holder
May 27, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Dude I'm a hour from Toronto. Let's jam when the quarantines over!

ah I see you are from Cambridge. I sometimes go and visit my friends or
hike not too far from there and we go to some of those board game/video game bars in Guelph! of course not at the moment though...:)

thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! Day two of picking up a guitar now...Much respect for guitar players you crazy wrist contortionists

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
ah I see you are from Cambridge. I sometimes go and visit my friends or
hike not too far from there and we go to some of those board game/video game bars in Guelph! of course not at the moment though...:)

thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! Day two of picking up a guitar now...Much respect for guitar players you crazy wrist contortionists
Yeah man guelph is 20 minutes away. Think about it .. if there's anything you don't understand in a video we can look at it together amd work through it. Or you could drum.. itd be good times. Obviously not right now though.

Synner Endless Summer Collection