• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The One String Challenge

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Saw the title "One Stringer" on somebodys Profile here. That reminded me of a challenge we did back in the very first Iteration of the Site and I thought we could do it again.

Here's how it works: one day, one String, one Riff. Basicly you start with your lowest String and create a Riff, melody, Song or just improvise only using this string.
    Next day you repeat that with the next higher string and so on until you're through.

This is a fun way to practice writing and phrasing and would be a cool way to bring some Activity to the Media section

Let's go! Who's participating?:explode-skull:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I fucking LOVE this as it’s something that everyone can do from super beginner all the way up to advanced ! I’ve already saw one video from @Forgetabull and it was awesome ! I can’t wait to see the rest ! This is gonna be fun to watch ! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
    Right?? A nice way to get musicians of any Level involved

chris_is_cool

Hot Topic Tourer
    Apr 18, 2020
    Cologne, Germany
    Just started today with some simple riffing. 😁
    Phrygian Dominant is fun.