• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The One Month Challenge

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Hey friends!

I am starting to get a little bit more active again guitar wise and thought it would be a cool idea to revive this Challenge.

Basicly you choose something you want to work on. It can be anything from learning the fretboard, a scale, chords, a tough solo, a Song or writing an original.
    Work on it every day when possible, even if it's only for 10 minutes. You can achieve so much with 10min/day. Believe me. I learned the Hail to the King solo like that which was way over my Level at the time.
    Record at which Point you are when you start the Challenge and then how you've improved in one Month from then. If you want you can even record a bit of every day!

I personally will work on A7X's The Stage. Not sure if I just pick the Intro or also rhythm and a solo.

Don't let me do this Challenge alone Guys :money-face:
    I'm late to the party on this one but I'm going to do it anyways. I've always wanted to learn the song Roman Sky by Avenged Sevenfold this may be a little cheesy considering this is somewhat of an A7X page but for this next month I'm going to do my best to learn this song.

• Love
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kim

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    I started the challenge late, April 12th to be exact so I’ve still got some time. I’m at 75% speed on the Master of Puppets intro. I had to stop practicing for a few days because I was having some awful arm/shoulder pain 🤣
    I can technically play the first bit faster, but the main riff is holding steady at 75%. I honestly don’t know if I’ll be able to bump that speed up anymore but I’m damned sure going to try !
    I think thats pretty fast already, imo impossible at full speed, although there are people who can do it :)
    So excited to see how far you will come, good luck practising!

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis