• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

This user has deleted their account.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Are there any students on here that have the Kemper Profiler Amp? I was thinking about maybe making some DI profiles of Papa Gates' Hellwin head and wanted to see if anyone is interested, since there are virtually no Hellwin profiles. I also texted PG and told him and Syn to consider making an official Kemper pack.
    Yeah I still have my Kemper! In fact it became my go to amp! I freaking love it! I would be interested to see how it turns out! I did my own a couple years back but it could have been better. Never really released it! In all case, I would be really down to try it out!

TheTroller

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 16, 2020
    Are there any students on here that have the Kemper Profiler Amp? I was thinking about maybe making some DI profiles of Papa Gates' Hellwin head and wanted to see if anyone is interested, since there are virtually no Hellwin profiles. I also texted PG and told him and Syn to consider making an official Kemper pack.
    Imagine owning a Hellwin...

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I totally forgot you had a Hellwin already -_- lol. I'll try to make the profiles this week and see how they turn out. Did you make DI profiles full profiles before?
    If you mean Profiling an amp before, yes I did during my studying years. I studied sound engineering and I bought a kemper during that time. I had my Hellwin already so I brought both to the studios and we experimented to see how the kemper created profiles and the whole process. Was really fun! If you need a second opinion or anything on that, let me know! It will be my pleasure to test it out!

Also, how crazy is it that the 2 people (that I know of) who have a kemper on this website also have a Hellwin!? The odds are like, very slim :ROFLMAO:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I was just going to make DI profiles of the head without a cab, so you can add your own cab/IR to it. Much easier to profile since I can do it silently and there's a little more flexibility lol.

I know right? Honestly, it seems its rare for anyone on this site to even have a Hellwin or a Kemper, let alone both.
    Ouh interesting! Yeah for sure, you need to get loud as hell to get the proper profiles! mine had both the head and cab. You can always check them out if you want but well, it was the first time I was profiling so no judgments :ROFLMAO:

Exactly! I am actually quite pleasently surprised by this! But thats cool, we can always help each other with any tricks to make any of them sound great :rock-hand:

Reactions: [DELETED]

Justin Peebles

Nov 11, 2019
    That would be awesome! I have a Kemper and would totally be down for a Hellwin profile!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Justin Peebles

Nov 11, 2019
    I’ve been slacking on it lol but I’ll have some in the next week or so. I tried profiling the direct out of the hellwin with the cab sim and it wasn’t sounding close enough for me, so I need to see what I can do
    No rush at all. I think its awesome that you are making them. The main reason I got a kemper was to try to find a hellwin.