• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

This user has deleted their account.

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Indiana
8F7367FB-7349-4A7D-9775-7F85B15333BC.jpeg

😂😂

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Almost forgot to mention, the last 4 digits of my social security number is 6392 and my credit card number is 3063916247395628 exp 07/22 security pin 206
    Shit ok, usually I have to break a leg or 2 before getting to that point but hey, never saying no to oppurtunities!

I want to hear those stories about you getting kicked out of their backstage though. :ROFLMAO:

All said and done, welcome man! Glad you are joining us and are willing to share your knowledge!

• Love
    Reactions: [DELETED]
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

carlosmqr

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 17, 2019
    Portugal/Manchester UK
    www.instagram.com
    Hey Alex "welcome", and thanks for the really interesting threads man!!

What about the story about being kicked out of backstage twice??? xD

Im guilty that I just listened to the song with McKenna, I had some Breaking Benjamin (wich I love) vibes at the time if I remember well! Need to give a listen to the rest of the songs!

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Welcome, Alex! You are being quite modest. You have succeeded far more than most musicians. You just haven't made that "last step" to world-wide recognition yet - which I'm sure you will. All of the valuable knowledge and experience you are willing to share here will no doubt help the students immensely!
    Cheers!
    pg

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    It's honestly not that crazy of a story lol. Avenged was coming to my hometown area for the first time in 7 years since it's a secondary market, and Hellyeah was opening (Shepherd of Fire Tour 2014). I have a friend whose band is on the same label as Hellyeah, so I called in a favor to get some spots on the guest list. They left me 4 guest passes. The local venue staff never knows what the hell is going on so they let me and 3 other guests go backstage with our passes, like we assumed. There's also papers taped to the wall backstage that tells you which passes are allowed backstage (such as All Access, VIP, photo, guest etc) and it said guest passes were allowed. So we're standing there backstage and Avenged's own security guy comes up to us and asks us who we're there with and I told him the story. He then tells us that our passes don't allow us backstage and we had to go back in the crowd. So I did for a little, then I was like screw that. So I go back again, just hangin and minding my own business enjoying the show. Just as I started to see Zacky V walking around, their security came up to me again and told me to go back into the crowd or he'd take my pass lol. The rest of the show was sick as always.

View attachment 1140
    Yeah I was lowkey expecting something more dramtic! Oh well, still a great anecdote!

Reactions: chris_is_cool

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I know what you mean lol. I would never go to their backstage area and be disrespectful and wild or anything or do anything crazy, that's their workplace
    Of course! You clearly have the vibe of someone who respects the boundaries set! It's still always fun to go backstage before or after a show because there is just something special about it

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Definitely! It tastes a little sweeter when you aren't supposed to be there too lol
    Hahahaha yes! I remember when I accidently ended up backstage at a ghost concert! And I really insist that it was an accident! I was just trying to find the exit and was walking in this huge stadium'hall and I just ended up literally behind the stage! It was pretty cool!