• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Unreleased Synyster Gates Custom S

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Seriously, hasn’t anyone noticed this amazing Satin(Matte)/Gloss Black Synyster Gates Custom S???
Legit there should be an angry mob of people demanding this guitar be released immediately…
I have the Satin Gold Burst which is on the lower screen, proof is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOcfP7FAZ4… And I could’ve sworn that was the best model you could possibly get. But there is a new contender in whatever the guitar on the top screen is called! Honestly, what is this, and how do I get it???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: William B.

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
I know what prototype means, I was thinking that Syn might be teasing the release of a new model tbh. Otherwise why would he put it in a video if it is a prototype that he has no intention of releasing. I am simply trying to get a dialogue going and vocalizing how much I like the paint job. But thanks for showing me Drum City Guitar Land! I have heard of it before and it looks like a place I would potentially buy from at some point. So thank you for that!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Luke G

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
New Jersey
It could possibly be a new production model, but since the black moon is strikingly similar, it probably was just a prototype. If you go to Drum City Guitarland, they always get new Syn prototypes that look similar to production models that come out.

Nick Kay

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I still think the gold one with black edge burst is the best one
I kinda want it 😐
I have too many tremolo guitars though, I need another one like I need a sledgehammer to the face
I’ve even been playing with my Ibanez AZ blocked off lately, lol

This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nick Kay.

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Luke G, thanks for pointing that out. I agree it could be a prototype(Everyone I know what a prototype is…) I simply hope that it will be a production model in the future. Time will tell.
Nick Kay, I concur the gold one is the best. It’s called satin gold burst. I bought one and I love it! Would definitely recommend if you don’t already have a guitar with a sustainiac system especially.