• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Joey C

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Dude, I’ve been jamming out to ghost. Super rad band! I really like the song square hammer. But I have also been listening to a lot of blues and jazz as I’m trying to build up my arsenal of guitar licks. And been listening Mr bungle. I’ve been listening to pretty much anything different. But also of course been listening to a7x.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Tom Whaley

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
When it comes to the more guitar-centric stuff I’ve been riffing around with, Rust in Peace has been on repeat for the last few weeks, hah. Same with a lot of Pink Floyd. I just throw on a live show and sit on the couch and noodle along to it.
As far as new stuff, I’ve been really into the new Mono album that just came out. Same with the new albums by The Twilight Sad and Better Oblivion Community Center.

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I know it’s probably unpopular but I can’t stop listening to the new BMTH album. I’ve always thought they were an ok band that was getting better with each release and was looking forward to their follow up to
    TTS. When Amo first dropped I had really mixed feelings on it, and I still don’t like every single song or think it’s perfect by any means but i just keep catching myself listening to it haha Love it or hate it, it was a fearless album to put out. Ironically i generally hate electro/club, etc etc music, but I’m enjoying Amo a lot more than I thought I would. And it has Dani Filth featured so that’s always a plus

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    The new Claypool Lennon Delirium album is unreal. The first one was awesome and they made everything work there perfectly, and I think this time around they knew they had something that they works well so they just went balls to the wall with it. The songs are longer and much more experimental and there’s tons of space for jamming moments. So so so good. Can’t recommend it enough!