• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I’m listening to some old friends and bandmates today. This is the guitar player and drummer I was playing with in the “baby pictures” video in my riffs section. I wind up proofing their mixes and helping with arrangements a little, but they do an awesome job, and these are KILLER songs. This new album is out today. Check ’em out.
    https://linktr.ee/RealitySuite

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Honestly been trying to listen to mre new stuff so I don’t seem like ‘that Rammstein kid’ but In build up for the UK tour date releases I have been listening to them pretty heavy (as if I needed an excuse 😂) I have been delving into some of there lesser talked about songs and in particular, ROTER SAND and Tier.

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    This awesome band called BCUC. Here’s a bit about them from a site that describes them better then I can 😂
    “Bantu Continua Uhuru Consciousness (BCUC) moves the audience – both physically and emotionally – with an explosion of passion, funk and rhythm. With their music, straight from the ancestors, BCUC wants to question the common worldview on modern Africa.”

This reply was modified 4 months ago by  James Thomas.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Faiq hitting the CLASSICS! Ozzy’s No Rest album was one of the first 5 CDs I bought (I don’t remember them all, but two others were Pink Floyd’s Delicate Sound of Thunder and Queensryche’s Operation: Mindcrime). I’d bought a lot of music by that point, but CDs were a new thing. Yeah, I’m the old guy here, but I still love new metal, too. Welcome! Glad you got your video issues worked out!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    @Ed still nothing wrong with buying CDs. In fact, whenever I like enough songs of an album I try to get the CD. It is nice to have it in your room. For me it is a collection of really good music and knowing you supporting the artist. Speaking of which, I just ordered “Shogun” by Trivium on EMP
    I have them on nonstop at the moment.