• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
@daniel If you consider Bruno Mars to be part of one fo the last then yes otherwise you are actually overlooking how extremely talented Bruno Mars actually is. Also, there are some hiphop people who are crazy talented namely Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino. Also pop music just stands for popular music so there are really a lot of modern pop musicians who are crazy talented. Sorry for this rant maybe it belongs in a youtube comment but I really wanted to get it off my chest

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Ids, I like Kendrick Lamar, I even posted one of his songs on here… I also like some stuff by The Weeknd. As for Bruno Mars, he’s not that bad, but his music is not my thing. It’s too sugary for my taste.
I’m not saying there aren’t talented pop singers nowadays, it’s just they are too few and far between.
But anyway, here’s some Ihsahn. This dude has been putting out great material constantly for 25 years, whether it’s Emperor or his solo stuff. Looking forward to this new album.

Synner Endless Summer Collection