• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Ian Stuart

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
I’ve been listening to a lot of Polaris recently. Super tight band from Australia! Some of the riffs in their songs (especially Lucid) are so fkin dope my head nearly fell off from banging to it. Also Jason Richardson’s stuff is absolutely insane! Check out “Hos Down” by him for some serious fretboard wizardry!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jen Hapke

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
In my case it works with copy the page adress. Maybe you’ve forgot to leave a gap.
I think you wanted to post Left right wrong.

I like both the new and the old TDG. But I got used to Matt’s voice by listening to My Darkest Days. Matt’s and Adam’s voice are really different.
I really like Im an Outsider, Mountain and Me against you.
I had a hard time with the Human album but as I bought it and played it a few times I really liked it. The real you is an awesome track.
It’s a pitty that the new TDG have not that many simple guitar melodies like Pain, Wake up, Never to late. This is the thing I really miss. If I want Adams voice I listen to the old stuff or Saint Asonia.