• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Got the jump on you this time haha. Absolutely. No such thing. What's your thoughts on the new song? That big solo has got to be one of the fastest/wildest ones in a Trivium song that I've heard.
    My first thought there was "damn, someone used quarantine time to practice,.."

Reactions: Donovan Etue
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    I met Rob in the 90s at the Limelight in Manhattan. Decent enough guy, but he REALLY needed someone to show him how running water and soap work. He seemed intent on smelling as bad as possible.
    I saw him live and got really close to him when he got off the stage and came to the audience, but there was so much bad smell in the air already before that, that I couldn't say if he was smelling bad too 😂

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    yeahh soo cool you love Trivium too!! 🤘 🤘 ❤️ ❤️
    They've been one of my top 5 bands for the last year and a half or so. They (especially Matt) have become one of my biggest guitar heroes/inspirations. I've improved my playing quite a bit thanks to learning most of my favorite Trivium riffs/licks. The last few months or so I've been lightly dipping my toes into learning vocals both clean and scream style vocals. As well as very messily trying to play and sing at the same time. Sidenote, I've gained even more additional respect for vocalist/instrumentalist's. Goddamn this stuff is hard. How James Hetfield can play and sing Master of Puppets at the same time is beyond me.

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    They've been one of my top 5 bands for the last year and a half or so. They (especially Matt) have become one of my biggest guitar heroes/inspirations. I've improved my playing quite a bit thanks to learning most of my favorite Trivium riffs/licks. The last few months or so I've been lightly dipping my toes into learning vocals both clean and scream style vocals. As well as very messily trying to play and sing at the same time. Sidenote, I've gained even more additional respect for vocalist/instrumentalist's. Goddamn this stuff is hard. How James Hetfield can play and sing Master of Puppets at the same time is beyond me.
    wow they really have influenced you a lot! and Matt's voice is incredibly powerful! Have you done a cover of a trivium song? I would love to see it💯🔥🔥

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    wow they really have influenced you a lot! and Matt's voice is incredibly powerful! Have you done a cover of a trivium song? I would love to see it💯🔥🔥
    Haven't done any sort of covers yet. If I do though, it'll more than likely be either a Trivium (rhythm section) song or a Gojira song.

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy