• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    love this song so much! :)
    I just took a listen to it and first thing I thought was that it really reminded me a lot of Linkin Park hahaha! Then I made a quick research and sure enough, it was Chester singing! It's odd and a bit haunting to discover new songs from him... he's dearly missed! Thanks for sharing that!

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    I just took a listen to it and first thing I thought was that it really reminded me a lot of Linkin Park hahaha! Then I made a quick research and sure enough, it was Chester singing! It's odd and a bit haunting to discover new songs from him... he's dearly missed! Thanks for sharing that!
    Your welcome Radu!❤💯 It's Grey Daze, Chester will always be in my heart and this month is the anniversary of his death🥺🥺💔💔

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    It was in the middle of the show. He was performing a song (I don't recall which one), so he got off the stage and went to the audience to sing with us!
    The really amazing thing about Rob is that he's got the name that appears the most at festivals all around the world. Back when we had festivals, it seemed like Rob was at them all, rock and metal festivals as well. His set at places like Download are absolutely insane.

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina

I know Disturbed gets a lot of hate, but this is one of my absolute favorite songs. I’m typically not a huge fan of covers, though there are a few exceptions; and this is one of them. The first time I heard it I got goosebumps, and STILL get goosebumps when I hear it. This cover truly showcases the power of David Draimans Vocals. 💕

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com

I know Disturbed gets a lot of hate, but this is one of my absolute favorite songs. I’m typically not a huge fan of covers, though there are a few exceptions; and this is one of them. The first time I heard it I got goosebumps, and STILL get goosebumps when I hear it. This cover truly showcases the power of David Draimans Vocals. 💕
    Why would someone hate on this awesome band, right?
    David Draiman has a great vocal range, and this rendition of this song is absolutely outstanding! I really love it!

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com

I like a lot of songs from this band, I've been listening to them for years! and I agree with you David has an incredibly powerful voice!!!! ❤️ 🤘

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis