• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🚨 Contest Announcement!!! 🚨

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I expressed myself badly. I dont think that they copyrighted the word in all its applications so technically it could be use for the amp. But it could create confusion in the sales aspect of things as people in the music industry ,in huge majority, would associate Meliora with Ghost (avenged and ghost being in somewhat the same part of the music biz). Anyways its difficult, or actually impossible to express this whole ordeal in short word 😂 The business side of thing is veeeery complicated with all of those and it its very very nitpicky. Thats why you see constant lawsuits for a lot of minor things in that domain. Are the lawsuits stupid? yes but you would be surprised by the results of a lot of them..

If anything, ignore my comment 😂
    Nah I get you fam ! I honestly didnt even think of the ghost album when I put that 🤣 I should have though !
    my mind set was just “okay, it’s a new amp....gonna be improvements and shit, and Latin is badass and obviously metal as fuck soooo...”
    hahaha

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Nah I get you fam ! I honestly didnt even think of the ghost album when I put that 🤣 I should have though !
    my mind set was just “okay, it’s a new amp....gonna be improvements and shit, and Latin is badass and obviously metal as fuck soooo...”
    hahaha
    I completely agree! I mean, there is a reason why people still use latin to summon demons!!!