• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Drummers enter the chat šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Shawn Lennie

Free Bird Player
Dec 12, 2021
Hi everyone!

I've been looking at the syn gates school activity since it started but only decided to join yesterday after the hype of the nft launch! A little about myself, I am from Australia and have been playing percussion/drums for 16 years (started age 9), studied all the way through to my Bachelor Degree of Music which I completed in 2015. Since then I started to have some hearing issues and stopped playing shows/performing, but dedicated my time to teaching others. Since then I have grown my own music teaching business to have nearly 30 regular students a week and wanting to eventually open up my own music school. I figured what better way to share my knowledge than with a project from my favourite band/guitarist. I have also been playing guitar for many years and teach beginner, intermediate however my main teaching skills are in drumming. I have extensive knowledge in drumming techniques, styles, skills, as well as guitar and general music theory/songwriting. Whether that is all too much info for a thread I have no idea, but the devil is the detail right? šŸ˜‚ Hoping I can help as much as I can and also learn more myself from this rad place!

Thanks!

Shawn Lennie

Free Bird Player
Dec 12, 2021
Fuck yeah Shawn! Glad you entered the chat! I already told I'm glad you're here. I am looking forward to you sharing your drumming knowledge and experience! Also, whenever you have your guitar in hands, don't forget to share a riff with us! ;)

Welcome my friend! :rock-hand:
Happy to be here! And of course, just have to decide which will be my first riff šŸ˜Ž

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Shawn Lennie

Free Bird Player
Dec 12, 2021
If you are looking to collab or make a band let us know
I'm sure we can put together a synner band here with drums bass guitar and even vocals. Weve had a 4some of girls write and jam together (the zv birthday video for example great work girls). Itd be fun to have more of that.
That sounds awesome, I'll let you know once I find my feet in this awesome place šŸ¤˜šŸ»