• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello from Italy!

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Hi everyone! Just signed up a couple of days ago and I love the lessons!! I'm a beginner (I kind of start from zero😅). I have always loved music but never really had a chance to learn in the past and wanted to give it a try and see how it goes. I hope to learn a lot and have fun with all of you! Thanks to Syn, Brian Sr and all of the amazing people that make all of this possible!
    Ciao😊

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Buonasera! Absolutely yes, let's do this! Where have you been in Italy?

We drove in from Switzerland through the Gotthard, and down to Rome then Capri. That was one hell of a drive. After 5 days or so, we went up through Milan and the Mont-Blanc back into France to go home. It was mostly Rome, aside from the day in Capri and the night in Milan, and the drive, of course.

Reactions: ari.mac and idssdi
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    We drove in from Switzerland through the Gotthard, and down to Rome then Capri. That was one hell of a drive. After 5 days or so, we went up through Milan and the Mont-Blanc back into France to go home. It was mostly Rome, aside from the day in Capri and the night in Milan, and the drive, of course.
    One hell of a drive for sure! I live not that far from Rome, it's a beautiful city! Well, when you need to practice some italian just let me know :D

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    It definitely was. One section of road was a narrow, winding highway. We were heading south, and riding a cliffside, with a large body of water way below us on the right/west. Very narrow, very twisty. Very large lorries with semi-drunk afternoon drivers using lane markers more like recommendations than actual dividers. I wish I knew which highway that was - not sure you would be able to help from that description.

Reactions: ari.mac

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    It definitely was. One section of road was a narrow, winding highway. We were heading south, and riding a cliffside, with a large body of water way below us on the right/west. Very narrow, very twisty. Very large lorries with semi-drunk afternoon drivers using lane markers more like recommendations than actual dividers. I wish I knew which highway that was - not sure you would be able to help from that description.
    Can't help with which highway it was, but man the lorries drivers' description is spot on  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: Ed Seith