• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎸 Join Papa Gates on May 17th! 🎸

Good day everyone!

Well for those who missed yesterday's stream, let me share the good news: PG will be streaming on his new channel, Parental Guidance with Papa Gates on may 17th! 🎸

That's right and he's gonna be bringing the blues with him to this event for all Legend users where he will be sharing his brilliant musical knowledge, showcasing his astonishing skills as well as presenting a new song so come and be there for this exclusive first listen!!! 👀

This stream will be on May 17th 2022 at 9h30 (PST)/ 12h30 (EDT)/ 18h30 (CET)!

You are all invited and I am looking forward to see y'a there! :rock-hand:

- Rad Synner

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Good day everyone!

Well for those who missed yesterday's stream, let me share the good news: PG will be streaming on his new channel, Parental Guidance with Papa Gates on may 17th! 🎸

That's right and he's gonna be bringing the blues with him to this event for all Legend users where he will be sharing his brilliant musical knowledge, showcasing his astonishing skills as well as presenting a new song so come and be there for this exclusive first listen!!! 👀

This stream will be on May 17th 2022 at 9h30 (PST)/ 12h30 (EDT)/ 18h30 (CET)!

You are all invited and I am looking forward to see y'a there! :rock-hand:

- Rad Synner
I will try to be here but unfortunately I risk to not be able to be at the whole of the stream 😅

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    BC818B4F-FE28-430F-92E1-869A92271AAA.jpeg

Synner Endless Summer Collection