Learning a Song

Wally

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    I was hoping someone could help suggest some songs to start learning. I've been using this site for quite some time now and I want to get more into playing lead guitar. I've been playing rhythm since I was 14, I want to learn a song to its completion on Lead guitar. Does anyone have any good recommendations for some good beginner songs to learn on lead? I love playing Rock N Roll/Metal music. Please help! 😁

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Gunslinger, dani California, the Trooper, rainbow-Long Live Rock N Roll, The Beatles - Helter Skelter, Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe.

I'm terrible at judging skill level required to play songs but those were some that came to mind.

Pavol Zemko

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    United Kingdom
    I was hoping someone could help suggest some songs to start learning. I've been using this site for quite some time now and I want to get more into playing lead guitar. I've been playing rhythm since I was 14, I want to learn a song to its completion on Lead guitar. Does anyone have any good recommendations for some good beginner songs to learn on lead? I love playing Rock N Roll/Metal music. Please help! 😁
    I would suggest The Smashing Pumpkins - Today . Have played it on start in Rocksmith :) and enjoyed it all the way and fairly simple song.