• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner End of Year Survey

Hey everyone, since we've made a ton of changes to the Synner over the past year, we wanted to get your feedback on how happy you are with the site as it currently stands, what you want to see in the future, or any extra info you want to share! Any feedback is appreciated :)

You can fill out the survey here

Mauro FILHO

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone, since we've made a ton of changes to the Synner over the past year, we wanted to get your feedback on how happy you are with the site as it currently stands, what you want to see in the future, or any extra info you want to share! Any feedback is appreciated :)

You can fill out the survey here
My suggestion is a form of communication where syn explains how to really play some avenged sevenfold songs. It"s very hard to learn watching videos, os getting tabs on the internet, whitout any accuracy

Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I'll fill out the survey later. Some key points tho I wanted to say here first.

-i think the work done and effort put into the site is amazing. Can't take the work away from the people.
-community is growing stronger and without doubt will be even bigger next year with all the stuff avenged and syn are doing.
-i love the idea of different musicians on the site
-lots to look forward to.

Some negative points that are just.me thinking out loud.

-altho the site can be free it's being more obvious that a paid sub will be something needed going forward here and everywhere you go. You now have to pick and choose what you want. (Ala Disney vs paramount vs Netflix vs crave etc). All are the same price and essentially it makes it difficult to navigate. Biggest issue being for example me I have spotify for artists sub and listener sub. Netflix. Paid cable for sports. (Sports apps that I would.need would be around the same price I find if i went that route). Then I have my subs for my music (distrokid reverb nation and band camp profiles are 60 to 70 dollars a month). As you can see it's tough to pick and choose what's important. Not to say the site isnt a good investment this is merely the reality of the world today. Everything comes with a cost. They all add up.

Even if I can't experience everything here I'll still be around doing my thing as I said the engagement is still pretty big on the forums. That's where the site seems to shine the most although at the same time we do have our slow periods and I'm hoping we have good plans or ideas to put in those places to keep engagement going. Ala save those video contests and challenges and shout outs for those periods so people keep wanting to stay. You guys are doing a great job and hopefully soon once all my debts are cleared I can enjoy things to the full experience here.

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

My suggestion is a form of communication where syn explains how to really play some avenged sevenfold songs. It"s very hard to learn watching videos, os getting tabs on the internet, whitout any accuracy
That's been discussed dozens of times and he's heard us🙂 right now he's working in tandem with @Hector Trejo to launch an official set of instructional videos that go into theory, proper finger placement and more

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Flower Hands

Garage band Groupie
Sep 15, 2021
BRA
Screenshot_1.png

suggestion; make those clickable (y)

Synner Endless Summer Collection