• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The future of A7X

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
These past few weeks/months saw more engagement and activity from the band and the NFT drop with the new music "tease" made me hyped about the band again.

All the fans are so excited for their return and since it's been so long, I feel like their return will go off like a bang when it happens... I just want them to absolutely destroy everyone else. Crush every other band out there with the new album and the live shows.

I just hope it happens asap, hopefully this year, because things are looking bright with touring coming back.

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
These past few weeks/months saw more engagement and activity from the band and the NFT drop with the new music "tease" made me hyped about the band again.

All the fans are so excited for their return and since it's been so long, I feel like their return will go off like a bang when it happens... I just want them to absolutely destroy everyone else. Crush every other band out there with the new album and the live shows.

I just hope it happens asap, hopefully this year, because things are looking bright with touring coming back.
The one thing I learned from A7X that has always been unique(to me) is the fact that they never did or tried to crush, destroy or dominate any other bands in existence. They're one of the very few bands with very little controversies as far as I'm concerned.

They just create their own world in peace and outshine from there instead of competing to sound better than others. Hence, it doesn't preach or involve negativity in the slightest. What we do see is people talking shit about A7X. That alone shows that some people can still hate us even if we've never disturbed them.

We live in harmony(no Syn-ZV pun intended) as Synners in this beautiful City of Evil, as one Deathbat nation, located in Bat Country.

:rock-hand: :rock-hand:

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
The one thing I learned from A7X that has always been unique(to me) is the fact that they never did or tried to crush, destroy or dominate any other bands in existence. They're one of the very few bands with very little controversies as far as I'm concerned.

They just create their own world in peace and outshine from there instead of competing to sound better than others. Hence, it doesn't preach or involve negativity in the slightest. What we do see is people talking shit about A7X. That alone shows that some people can still hate us even if we've never disturbed them.

We live in harmony(no Syn-ZV pun intended) as Synners in this beautiful City of Evil, as one Deathbat nation, located in Bat Country.

:rock-hand: :rock-hand:
I meant that as in destroying them with being better, making a great fucking album, being great live and so on... Not about creating controversies.

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I meant that as in destroying them with being better, making a great fucking album, being great live and so on... Not about creating controversies.
By controversy, I do mean on both ends, whether they create it themselves, or people create one out of them.

And specifically, I meant that people, even professional bands, really talk shit out in the open about Avenged with regards to some of their albums(HTTK, for example), when Avenged themselves have never done so.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 14, 2021
Mexico
www.instagram.com

Well, hopefully this year they are going to drop the new album and tour (at least on the USA), they’re getting most of the people vaccinated there, let just wait a little more and see what happens. And I’m sure the new music will be a blast! They’re always so perfectionist of what they do regards music🤪

Synner Endless Summer Collection