• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Updates to the Syngates Community

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hi all!

Just wanted to send out a quick update on everything that is happening in the community behind the scenes.

As many of you have probably noticed, we have options to pay for a user upgrade now. I just want to make sure you guys know that you are in no way required to get one and the entire site will remain accessible to all members, whether you paid for an upgrade or not.

Also wanted to mention that currently the user upgrades are only taking away ads, but in the next week or two, all of the features from the upgrades will be added to the site.

Thanks for being patient guys and let me know if you have any questions!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    they-say-you-are-what-you-eat-but-dont-remember-16476985.png

Synner Endless Summer Collection

João Jófili

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hey, everybody! I apologize for what I am about to ask... the last few months have been pretty intense for me, but now I finally have the time to get back to SGS, I noticed the interface has changed to a much more beautiful and intuitive design! But when I checked my messages, I noticed I didn't have the ones I used to. Were they deleted when the SGS went under maintenance a while ago? Thank you!

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey, everybody! I apologize for what I am about to ask... the last few months have been pretty intense for me, but now I finally have the time to get back to SGS, I noticed the interface has changed to a much more beautiful and intuitive design! But when I checked my messages, I noticed I didn't have the ones I used to. Were they deleted when the SGS went under maintenance a while ago? Thank you!
    Hi there! Yes sorry when we migrated to the new version of the site we weren't able to transfer over the private messages you had before. Sorry about that!

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    This sounds like a great idea. Couple questions....

What does an annual care package entail?

and what is invoved with the webinar (is that the right word i used?!) with Syn/Papa, i.e. ways to improve the school, more of a social gathering etc etc.

Thanks!
    Hey @Ethan Keeling, the care package will be announced in the coming weeks! As far as the webinar goes, it will be quarterly and will be both a social gathering and a brainstorming session on how to improve the school between community leaders and legendary members

J

Jak Angelescu

Hi all!

Just wanted to send out a quick update on everything that is happening in the community behind the scenes.

As many of you have probably noticed, we have options to pay for a user upgrade now. I just want to make sure you guys know that you are in no way required to get one and the entire site will remain accessible to all members, whether you paid for an upgrade or not.

Also wanted to mention that currently the user upgrades are only taking away ads, but in the next week or two, all of the features from the upgrades will be added to the site.

Thanks for being patient guys and let me know if you have any questions!

Alex is the woman!! Thank you for this!!