• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

well hello there

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hi from Germany! You found a new friend... In fact once everyone sees your thread you May have the Problem of having too many Friends! 😂

But seriously, welcome! I am kinda like you, I Play since 2015 and getting veeveeerry slowly Into music theory. You'll find that the Lessons and members Help a Lot :)

J

Jak Angelescu

heeyheey

My name is Tonnie, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 19 years old

I have been playing guitar for about 3 years and just recently started on my music theory
    I hope to make some new friends here and just enjoy making music with everyone here.

Welcome! We have several students from the Netherlands here and that's really cool! I really look forward to watching you play and seeing you learn :)

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    heeyheey

My name is Tonnie, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 19 years old

I have been playing guitar for about 3 years and just recently started on my music theory
    I hope to make some new friends here and just enjoy making music with everyone here.
    welcome...you dont find friends here....you find family

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection