• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I believe the dead rabbits are basically the same members but rob. I’m not 100% sure on that one tho, but losing monte was pretty big in escape the fates sound. Thank god he has a new band Beyond Unbroken.
THere are songs I like on the album, it just kills me that every song is basically the same tempo, and the guitar tone just sounds so… plain. Like, no raw emotion in the guitar tone at all.

Bartosz Tkaczyk

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Yeah, Matt has said in an interview that he took the lead in songwriting on this album and had a vision on what he wanted this record to be like. Temper Temper isn’t that bad but it’s definitely their worst album. Over It is good, kinda different but good. I’m curious about this album and i hope it won’t be just Temper Temper part 2.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Josh Lightner

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I’ve been listening to a lot of Highly Suspect, I don’t know what it is about then but after seeing them live they have been almost a daily addition to my playlist. Also Bones from the UK, up and coming with some great guitar playing. (Secretly in love with Carmen Vandenberg)

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNpIuKMnU0ycqhUlJDzY0g/videos
these guys sound pretty neat to me. The guitar work takes me away at times. The guitarist in the band was the original guitarist from falling in reverse. I guess you can see why he left that band lol.

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
@calvin – It’s a bit overproduced sounding, but definitely better than whatever Falling in Reverse is haha. Dude can shred.
Now I’m jamming some good old Behemoth. Excited for their new album to come out later this year as much as I was excited for The Stage to come out in 2016, and that’s a LOT!

TheMighty Jambi

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
@daniel I totally agree! The song is so amazing! I can’t wait for the album. Love everything about this band…catchy melodies, killer riffs and then sprinkle in the theatrics. If you get a chance to seem them live go for it. You won’t be disappointed.

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
@TheMighty Jambi – Ah man, I would love to see Ghost! Hopefully they come to my country on this cycle.
Speaking of Satanic-themed bands, Behemoth dropped a video for the best metal song of this decade along with Save Me (imo, at least). You know the material is extreme high quality when you can make a video for a 4 year old song and still make the fans get chills. This band is at the top of the game right now. New album will crush everything when it arrives.