• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What’s your BIGGEST dream with music?

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    Yo #Family! how are you? I was thinking about what I really want to do with music, how I’d like to take advantage of this passion for the future, and things like that...
    I was wondering if I will ever be able to make my dream come true with music, which basically is to have a band, to make our own music, to play in front of those who appreciate it and these things ✨ woah, maybe i dream too big, but damn i want it so much;
    what's your biggest dream/ aspiration instead? 🤟🤟

Last edited:

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    The main goal is the make music with it. Preferably a big touring solo artist a la John Mayer(yes, that's the stuff I typically write when I write songs with vocals). But I'd also be fine being a YouTuber who educates and writes instrumental music. The most important part for me is being able to create music and make a decent living out of it.

Lucrezia

Music Theory Bragger
    Dec 30, 2020
    Italy
    Well, it’s basically the same as yours. Being practical, I’d love to be a music/guitar teacher and hopefully pass down my passion to someone else, as my music teacher did with me some years ago. But dreaming big, who doesn’t want go on a stage with their band and play their own songs to a clapping audience singing along?

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Well, I don't really plan on being a full-time musician. As a child, I was fascinated about musical instruments, especially the guitar, and I even imagined how it would be like to be in a band and stuff. But, as I was growing up, I kinda put this dream aside, 'cause I really didn't have the opportunity to learn about music. So, now, I'm studying it, I'm embracing what this amazing school has to give, and my aspiration is to learn how to play guitar decently. And, maybe, play little shows for family and friends. :money-face:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Perfect, I think I played it last night and the devil came along. Told him it wasn't my job to summon him for that purpose so he went back home 😎
    Oh really? Ah mah boy gets a bit confused sometimes but thats okay. I'll tell him to be more careful this friday since its poker night

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Yo #Family! how are you? I was thinking about what I really want to do with music, how I’d like to take advantage of this passion for the future, and things like that...
    I was wondering if I will ever be able to make my dream come true with music, which basically is to have a band, to make our own music, to play in front of those who appreciate it and these things ✨ woah, maybe i dream too big, but damn i want it so much;
    I would say that my biggest dream/aspiration on guitar is to be able to play what I hear in my head. That way I can express myself without limits.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I want to be a performer and be able to sustain myself. Move back home, find my friends, settle down one day. Got to get money............ to proceed, right now I'm stooped and just beating my guitar. ( my guitars have no names ) (maybe i could call one dummy or dumby)
    I can't work a "normal" job with my qualifications, best I can think of now is busking and nobody is outside anyways. There's no scene here as well, feels hopeless sometimes. I'm feeling a bit conflicted, please don't quote me

Kate Swan

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 16, 2019
    Prague, Czech Republic
    linktr.ee
    Dreaming big is the best what you can do for yourself! Dont worry, you will find some band very easily with your skills! :) But it is quite complicated (judgeing according to my own experience) to find the right people, to manage all appropriate conditions etc. + you of course need some money. The very beginning of the band is very hard and a lot of bands just give up during the first months, but if you find the same dreaming people willing to give their best to reach the beautiful dream of releasing first song and playing the first shows, you will win! :)) Just carry on what you do and it will come! ;) My dream is quite similar ;)