• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

All A7X songs played on bass thread

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello everyone!

The video explains it all but for those who dont want to watch the video, let me summarize it:

@Dominik Gräber said some very disgraceful words about Johnny Christ and he declared war. He challenged me to play all the avenged sevenfold songs on bass.
    I accepted the challenge. Now in an effort to not spam the riff thread I will post them here as a testament that I did it.

Will they be good covers? No. Come on, its gonna be sloppy, I will most likely learn on the spot following the tabs. But there will be a lot of heart behind every single one of them!

Should you watch all of them? Please don't, there are clearly better things to do with your time than watch my idiocies.

All said and done, war has been declared.

Hail Johnny Christ.

Last edited:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    @Jacques ouf I just checked out blinded in chains!.. Ill have to put that one on hold for the moment but I will for sure do it! And yes my dog is the absolute best 😂

@Ids Schiere I am so glad somebody noticed that hahaha! I thought it fitted this perfectly!

@Alicia Willis hahahaha I will gladly take that nickname!! Your patience will be rewarded... im starting tomorrow!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Okay so! With no real surprise, here is A Little Piece of Heaven!

Now please forgive my extra sloppiness, I was learning on the spot and my extra props are, well, lets say that its hard to focus with that on my head...

Aaaaaaah. Love this so much!! And doing all of this with that thing on your head... 🔥 also, the little message in the beginning 😂😂😂😂😂

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com

Now please forgive my extra sloppiness, I was learning on the spot and my extra props are, well, lets say that its hard to focus with that on my head...

Oh did I mention that hating on Nickelback during this Challenge will disqualify you? Glad you were Just hating on Nickel Here!

• Angry
    Reactions: Rad Synner

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com

Also Well played. If that's really you. As I can't See you under that (awesome) Mask I am Not Sure If I can let that Count...

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    @ari.mac Hahahaha thank you so much! Yeah I swear, playing with that is horrible. I mean, it looks awesome but... its really heavy! 😂

@Dominik Gräber I chose to ignore those rules. I wrote what I wrote at the beginning of the song and I stand by it! And yeah well I mean I didnt see you waer a mask for your ghost song. Thats like illegal

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    @ari.mac Hahahaha thank you so much! Yeah I swear, playing with that is horrible. I mean, it looks awesome but... its really heavy! 😂

@Dominik Gräber I chose to ignore those rules. I wrote what I wrote at the beginning of the song and I stand by it! And yeah well I mean I didnt see you waer a mask for your ghost song. Thats like illegal
    I didn't cuz I was Tobias Forge there! I wore the face Paint!

• Haha
    Reactions: Rad Synner