• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab! LIVE PREMIERE!

Hello everyone!
I am so excited to announce that the student collaboration project of 2020 is finally completed! 😀

The live premiere will occur tomorrow, October 20th, at 7 pm CEST on YouTube.

I will post the link on this thread so everyone can easily access it.

If you don't happen to catch the live premiere, don't worry! We will make sure to post the video to the school so everyone can watch on their own time.

A download link will also be provided to the participants after the premiere so they will each have their own copy of the original video file.

Thank you so very much for all your hard work, effort and patience! We achieved a very significant and challenging milestone together! And now we celebrate our work! 😀
Congratulations everyone!

LINK TO THE PREMIERE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Hello everyone!
    I am so excited to announce that the student collaboration project of 2020 is finally completed! 😀

The live premier will occur tomorrow, October 20th, at 7 pm CEST on YouTube.

If you don't happen to catch the live premier, don't worry! We will make sure to post the video to the school so everyone can watch on their own time.

A download link will also be provided to the participants after the premier so they will each have their own copy of the original video file.

Thank you so very much for all your hard work, effort and patience! We achieved a very significant and challenging milestone together! And now we celebrate our work! 😀

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Forgetabull

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Brisbane, Australia
    For those who need a time converter (like me):

Timezone converter

1603151282380.png

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hello everyone!

The live premiere will occur tomorrow, October 20th, at 7 pm CEST on YouTube.

If you don't happen to catch the live premiere, don't worry! We will make sure to post the video to the school so everyone can watch on their own time.

A download link will also be provided to the participants after the premiere so they will each have their own copy of the original video file.

LINK TO THE PREMIERE!
    Sooo, give us a sneak peak. What do YOU think how it turned out, after you worked on this for so long? :money-face: