• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Feature Requests for Synyster Gates School?

Max Waters

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hi there,
Some lessons on Avenged Sevenfold riffs and solos, break them down, cover the techniques and theory. That would be fantastic.
If it’s not too much, some song writing tips would be great too. Thanks to the team for doing an amazing job!

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
I honestly have no complaints about the site. Awesome job guys. This may be a little hard to do, but it would be cool if us participants could be able to make/upload tabs on this site to share with each other. I mean there’s already tabs here for the lessons and Syns etudes and stuff which is awesome, but it would be cool for us to be able to make tabs for songs by other bands and share them with each other. But that’s what ultimate guitar does. Idk just a thought.

Tristen Becci

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I would love member lessons, as I would like to post at least one on multi-track recording via computer, but if I were to now, I’d have to upload it as a riff. Also, I’d love video lessons of A7X songs, at least from The Stage. On top of all of that, I’d like the forum to notify via site notification. If you are still reading, an Ask Syn section would be pretty cool, just to ask him questions, rather than just sending him a personal message.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
I have created my own backing track for the stage Here It would be a good idea if we could get backing tracks for other songs of avenged sevenfold. I do understand this is a site for other guitarist who hate a7x also lol but I was thinking this site is probably like 90% a7x fans so if you could supply backing tracks for us to play along that would be cool. I was only able to make The Stage backing track because of rock band 4. It would make it easier for us to show our own personnel guitar skills without having having the original masking the sound of our own guitar. I hope My idea is good lol.

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Just got another idea. What if there is an option where each user can set a milestone for themselves, something that they want to learn and they upload a video of them practicing each day or every other day until they reach their milestone. Then you would have a special tab on your profile just for milestones and you would be able to see what you have accomplished on this school.

John Setzler

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Got to add another. Tips on writing and creating riffs and melodies. I remember back like 10 years ago (don’t know how true this is) but a buddy of mine had made noise that Syn would draw inspiration from pop music. I’d like to know how to do this.

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
How about being rewarded in some way for contributions to the sites like comments likes and stuff and forum postings. Also having a greeting when you come back to the site like “welcome back Andrew.” A minor complaint very minor, is that it seems that this website runs a little bit slow maybe a slight speed up would be a good improvement but like i sed its very minor.
Regards Andrew

Andres Pierce

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Not sure if anyone has already said this but i just thought about it and thought id put it out there.
I think itd be cool to add a tuner function to the page, something like what fender has at the top of their website. I think itd be pretty useful and itd be very accessible to everyone if it were right here on the page!